Aug 29, 2017

Paper Pumpkin 50% off deal plus new Catalogue September 1st

Hi everyone - if you are like me you have been enjoying summer, getting out to visit with family and friends, and now you are just about ready to get back into a regular routine which I REALLY hope includes some card making and/or scrapbooking time!

The 2017 Holiday catalogue debut is just a few days away . . . and sneak peaks have been shared all over Pinterest by demonstrators who got in their early pre-orders. Since I spent so much time travelling and camping in our new trailer, I'm way behind - but I will be making it up to you over the next few weeks! If you haven't got your Annual or Holiday catalogue yet, let me know and I can arrange delivery or mail it out if you live out of town.



 Get in on the Paper Pumpkin Savings - Sign up NOW!

New subscribers who join Paper Pumpkin before September 10 will get September’s kit—including everything they need to make stunning fall-themed projects—all for an introductory 50% off! It’s a great price for a beautiful kit—and you may even want to buy extras! That's one of the best things about being part of Paper Pumpkin - you can buy extra kits, or previous kits as they become available on the site. No one else can buy them - so a special perk for being a part of the Paper Pumpkin Club!

 

Contact me or go online here and get your order in by September 10th - you don't want to miss out on the fabulous new kits that are coming our way each month - perfect to do with kids or to take on your travels for rainy day fun!

And watch for more news on a special Host Stamp Set coming in September for you - host a party at either your place or mine, or do an online one with your friends that have a wish list ready to go. I can help you put it all together and you can earn this special stamp set, in addition to all the regular rewards. Here's a teaser to show you what's coming!





So many fun ideas from our Stampin' Up! design team for this new set - you are going to love it for making cards and tags or to stamp around your holiday layouts!

Are you like me and need that morning coffee to get you going? Then I'm sure you are already in love with the Coffee Break Suite on p 31 in the Annual Catalogue. They were first on my list when the catalogue came out - and I have been having fun playing with them and sharing them with coffee friends. Look at the fab samples of the papers, embellishments as well as the stamps and framelits. And the bundle saves you 10% - it's only $59.25 for the complete set of stamps and framelits.



 

What you don't know if you haven't looked at your Holiday Catalogue is that there is a coordinating stamp set called Merry CafĂ© on p 46 that is perfect for fall and winter themed cards. Here's a card I made for a recent swap, that has some sneak peeks of new papers and ribbons, too and I made a variation by reversing the colours. Which one do you like best?? 



And a reminder, if you haven't signed up for this year's Ronald McDonald Stamp-a-Stack fundraiser you can still get a spot by clicking on this link - but hurry as tickets are limited and going fast. it's on Saturday, October 14th - see the link for all the details. Can't wait to see you again :-)

Until next time, Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!