Jul 11, 2017

It's Summer!! Time for Memories & More

Hi everyone - summer has arrived and hoping you are making plans to enjoy it with your family and friends. Stay safe in your travels and make some time during each day to write down the fun (and not so fun) things you did  - so great to look back on the highlights of each day and it makes it so easy when you are ready to scrapbook your trip or event!

My July Newsletter is all about making sure you can keep up with your "Memories & More" with Stampin' Up! and their new line of memory keeping products. They are all laid out for you on pages 190 - 193 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue. Lots of picture ideas too! They are super reasonable so you can pick up more than one - I've already got the Perfect Days Card Pack featured in my newsletter to take with me on my travels so I can add to my albums when I get the chance. Take a look at all the products I can choose from in this pack - and some ideas from the SU artists!



The cards are perfect for a quick card too when you need to celebrate someone's special day while you are away . . . bring some  pre-cut to card size Whisper White Cardstock with you and some envelopes (or even better a pack of Notecards & Envelopes) and you are ready for the unexpected! I can fit what I need in a 12" x 12" paper tote which lies flat and out of the way until I am ready to create.

Here's a couple of the other Card Packs for you to see - there is so much in each pack - it's no wonder I can use them for more than scrapbook pages! Love the colours and sticker sheets in the Color Theory Packs :-) and the Petal Garden set is so pretty! Did you notice that SU lists their colours (under the catalogue item) that coordinate with your choice so you can easily add ribbons, embellishments, inks and cardstock that will always go with your card or pages!





Click here to shop now or let me know what you'd like me to add to your next order!

Back to packing for my next camping trip!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!