Jun 28, 2017

Happy Canada Day 150 - celebrate with me this weekend!

Hi everyone - if you got my newsletter then you know I am opening my studio this weekend so you can come and play with me - I will have new products on display and samples for you to make and take pictures of too - and the NEW 2017-2018 Catalogue is here and yours to take home with you.

Get your very own copy as you come in the door, complete with the catalogue survival kit to help you work your way through the 200 + pages of awesomeness!!

Times to visit are:

Thursday June 29 from 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Friday June 30 from 1:00 - 5:00pm
Sunday July 2 from 1:00 - 5:00pm
Monday July 3 from 1:00 - 5:00 pm

Enter into the draw - you never know what you might win - and check out my Retired Products table where I have most items listed 50% off - first come gets the best deals - if you've been waiting to see what's on my retired table, then don't delay!



I will not be open July 1st so we can all celebrate Canada Day 150 with our family and friends. What a special day this is going to be - I can remember the centennial year in 1967 - it was so much fun!  How will you spend Canada Day this year?  We are going to Backyard Vineyard in Langley for a BBQ - how cool is that?? Whatever you are doing, have fun and I'll look forward to seeing you one of the days I am open.  You might even see one of my team members as they drop by during an afternoon.

Here are a couple of cards that will be on display for you to check out - just like in cooking - once you see the "recipe" for any card, it's easy to replicate or make your own variation  . . . they use a couple of the new In Colors for this year - Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide - they are great additions to our colours and look great in person!


 If you can't wait for the weekend, then you can shop anytime using this link to my online store - and it's super convenient as the order comes directly to your home!

Can't wait to see you this weekend - if you can't make it we'll plan another date for you! Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!