Jul 27, 2016

Reserve your seat now - 4th Annual Ronald McDonald Fundraiser

Hi everyone - 

It's time for our 4th Annual Ronald McDonald fundraiser in support of the Vancouver House. Last year we raised over $3,500! Please join us for a fun day of stamping and sharing. We'll make 8 cards (4 Christmas themed and 4 Thank You) - all proceeds go to RMHC. The demonstrators involved donate all their supplies, prizes and time!

For more details and to register, click on this link - I am so looking forward to seeing you this year and sharing some amazing cards designed just for you by 7 of my most creative Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends - and me!!

Quick Facts:

When: Saturday, November 26, 2016 from Noon to 4:00 pm. (Doors will open at 11:30 so you can get settled into your space!)
Where: Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West - 3677 Kensington Ave, Burnaby, BC V5B 4A5
What do I need to bring? Yourself, register and drive in with a friend (?), some extra coins/cash to get raffle tickets as you won't want to miss out on some awesome prizes :-), all supplies are included!

The picture above right was my sample board for last year's event and my head is already buzzing with ideas for this year! Click on the link above and reserve your spot today before they are "sold out" - two very sad words you don't want to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!