Jun 30, 2016

Save the Date and Note: Order going in tomorrow July 1st

Happy Summer to you!

I hope you are enjoying the warm and sunny weather - we had a great time camping for the past two weeks and the weather was perfect for our travels. Here's a quick shot of us visiting our kids in Nelson on their 10 acres - with their sheep behind us - very cool!




Save the dates for our amazing Annual Catalogue Launch party - Thursday, July 21st in the evening; Friday July 22nd and Saturday July 23rd both daytime - more details to follow!


I will have lots of new products to show you (that's why I am putting an order in tomorrow and you can add to it!), samples galore and you can make a card or two yourself! I will also have a table with the most recent retired products where you can get some truly awesome deals!

If you've never tried card making, now is your chance to see how creative you really are! Here's some samples of cards made with our new products and colours by my swap group - aren't they great???


This new catalogue is full of awesome new products and ideas and it will be yours when you come to the party! I can't wait to see you and share ideas with you - and you can bring your latest crafting ideas to share too :-) Juanita will be playing with us at the party on Thursday and Friday so those of you who know her, will enjoy saying Hi again . . . .

Need something NOW??? Let me know by the end of the day, and I will add it to my order going in early tomorrow morning! You should have it to start playing by next weekend! Stampin' Up! orders are delivered by UPS so the possible Canada Post work stoppage will not affect delivery of our orders.

If you can't make the party, remember you can order any time on line using this link and I will send you a thank you for every on-line order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!